Fell off the bandwagon..getting back on

michellerieger
michellerieger Posts: 38 Member
edited September 26 in Motivation and Support
I was bored at work so I decided to schedule out my workouts for the month of May! (For some reason, writing it down helps me stick to it better, so that's why I'm posting it for you all to see, so I can be held accountable) :]

Sunday: Rest Day
Monday: JM 30 Day Shred+Ab Ripper
Tuesday: 1 hour of cardio (bike, treadmill, elliptical) + 30 day shred
Wednesday: JM 30 day shred + Ab Ripper
Thursday: 1 hour of cardio+30 day shred
Friday: JM 30 day shred+Ab ripper
Saturday: 1 hour of cardio+30 day shred

Replies

• troythegeek
    troythegeek Posts: 47
    Maybe that is a good thing for me to do too. My motivation to excercise is just not there. I try, but always feel too tired or some other excuse. Planning and tracking has helped me stay within my calorie goal so maybe it will help with excercising too. I'm gonna give it a try.
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Well that sounds like a plan. You are very ambitious. I can't work out that much, yet. You go girl!! I just joined a gym and have managed water aerobics on Mondays and I want to add Thursdays. I hope to use the equipment soon too!
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    I am about to get on the JM 30 day shred this week. We should do a follow up post next month!! Keep motivated and you can do it!
  • michellerieger
    Maybe that is a good thing for me to do too. My motivation to excercise is just not there. I try, but always feel too tired or some other excuse. Planning and tracking has helped me stay within my calorie goal so maybe it will help with excercising too. I'm gonna give it a try.

:] it helps me if i write it down on my calendar, then after i've done it, i can check it off! good luck!
  • michellerieger
    Well that sounds like a plan. You are very ambitious. I can't work out that much, yet. You go girl!! I just joined a gym and have managed water aerobics on Mondays and I want to add Thursdays. I hope to use the equipment soon too!

you are putting yourself out there and taking advantage of your resources and that's what matters! i think i heard something like 90% of working out is all mental! you just have to get yourself to do it and then get ready for results! :] good luck!
  • michellerieger
    I am about to get on the JM 30 day shred this week. We should do a follow up post next month!! Keep motivated and you can do it!

oh really? that's exciting! ok i'll add you and we can do follow up posts!
This discussion has been closed.