Elliptical Brand Questions?

Options
We are looking into buying a used elliptical but I am unable to find many ratings on the models that are only 1-2 years old. I was wondering if anyone had any input about brands or certain models they have had success with? We are looking at some NordicTrack (CXT 925, CXT 910, CXT 980), Horizon (3.0,4.1E, RE 76, CSE 3.5, 1200) and a Diamondback 850 ER. We are still considering buying a new one also, so if there is anyone that loves their new machine (less than 1000$) I would love to hear from them also. Thanks so much.

Replies

• bethtodd
    Options
    We are looking into buying a used elliptical but I am unable to find many ratings on the models that are only 1-2 years old. I was wondering if anyone had any input about brands or certain models they have had success with? We are looking at some NordicTrack (CXT 925, CXT 910, CXT 980), Horizon (3.0,4.1E, RE 76, CSE 3.5, 1200) and a Diamondback 850 ER. We are still considering buying a new one also, so if there is anyone that loves their new machine (less than 1000$) I would love to hear from them also. Thanks so much.
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    Horizon is a very good brand...My girlfriend has one and I use it ALL the time...me and her both have "workout sessions" at eachothers house...I have the workout room with all the different dvds, and work out equipment, and a treadmil....and she has the elliptical. Anywho...her machine has never given us a problem and it is more then used frequently.
  • BBCoachKel72
    BBCoachKel72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    If you can find a used life fitness they are hands down one of the best! We bought one of their gym quality stationary bike last year. I was a purchase to replace one my husband has for 10 yrs.
    Our gym also has many of that brands in different types of machines.
    Look around and you may be able to find a good refurbished one.
    Good luck,
    Kelly :smile:
  • bethtodd
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback, we will continue to look around and I will continue to checkback for further replies! Beth
  • sewtoday123
    Options
    I am planning to put in a spare room or sunroom, and would also like to find one also.