p90x

Options
I heard p90x is good but it seems there are some different ones :huh: I'm looking to work this stomach away!!! 4 pregnancys did some work to it! :mad: Wondering if anyone knows which one is best for the tummy ??? THANKS!!! :wink: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• JustMichelleB
    JustMichelleB Posts: 290
    Options
    P90X is a collection of workouts, you do them all according to a schedule provided by Beachbody. You cannot spot reduce, in terms of improving your abs, you need to lose any overlying fat, as well as work the core. P90X definitely works your core.
  • iraidatheseeker
    Options
    For the record...I'm 5'5" and waited 156 when I joined MFP and now weight 144...a lot of my tummy has gone done due to that weight loss :smile:
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    It's a pretty tough collection of exercise routines. There is a test of sorts to see if your current physical condition is up to the challenge. I have done the chest and back routine a couple of time because I don't think I am ready to jump right in with the full program as it takes about an hour to 1 and 1/2 hours each day. ( and I am already biking an hour each morning). Check out their website for the "test"