light bites??? :S

Options
tomorrow I'm going to one of those cafes that sells only baguettes and jacket potatoes and i really dont know whether its better to have a jacket potato or baguette and which filling? i assume they'll have fillings such as tuna mayo, cheese, beans, chicken and bacon all the typical stuff. i would have thought going for a baguette filled with bacon chicken and cheese would not be one of my best ideas but i just wonder whether it'd be better for my to have a jacket potato with beans as oppose to just a plain ham baguette?

please help :D

Replies

• lesliefoste
    lesliefoste Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You should put it into the calorie counter and see. That's how I figure out new foods. Do it before you go, so you'll know what to order when you get there.
  • faerybun
    faerybun Posts: 65
    Options
    Well if it's a franchised cafe, you can probably look up their name and find their nutrition facts online. I do that for just about every place I plan to go. [: If you can't find their exact nutrition facts, find a similar meal online and count it as that. It's a rough estimate, but I doubt most calorie counts anyway. Hope this helped!