My first NSV

Options
getsveltEagain
getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
So today I am wearing a pair of petit pants size 18 from New York Company that I bought in October last year. When I bought them I bought two pairs in petit and two pairs in regular. I made the mistake of trying on the regular and just assuming the petit would fit due to them being the same size.

Well I got home and ready to wear my new pants to work later that week and they didn't even come close to buttoning!? There was like two inches between the button and the button hole, with my belly bulging between them... No way in H E double hockey sticks were they going to fit :( I even went so far to fold them up (with tags still on them) and add them to the bag to give to goodwill.

Today I found those pants and decided to try them on since the 18 regulars were getting really loose.... THEY FIT PREFECTLY!!!!!!!!! In fact there is no tightness at all in the pants anywhere!?!?! I might not be happy that they are size 18 but I am happy that they fit great after 6 months and working hard for 3 of those months! This is great since I have had to give away three pants for having "saggy bottom butt" issues ;)

Replies

• new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the great work..
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Big Congrats! Keep it up and Size 16 petite will be coming up soon!
  • SouthernAngel
    Options
    How exciting! I can't wait to get to the point where I am trying on new clothes. I have about 5 pairs of SUPER perfect jeans that I love and have not been able to wear for the past 5 years since gaining my weight. They are folded in my closet....but not for long!!

Good for you!
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    woo hoo love those nsv's
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    That's great! I can't wait for that NSV :happy:
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!