My 1st NSV....I know someone will relate

2»

Replies

• I'm jealous! That's awesome for you, I'm happy to hear this is a problem that does get fixed at some point. How long have you been working out? Did you do anything specific for the thigh area or is it just based on overall weight loss? Any tips would be much appreciated by many of us I think... At least me! I went for a long walk today and it's not pleasant at all. Can't wait to join you in this "exclusive" club! :)
  • alana926
    alana926 Posts: 33
    I'm jealous! That's awesome for you, I'm happy to hear this is a problem that does get fixed at some point. How long have you been working out? Did you do anything specific for the thigh area or is it just based on overall weight loss? Any tips would be much appreciated by many of us I think... At least me! I went for a long walk today and it's not pleasant at all. Can't wait to join you in this "exclusive" club! :)

Part of is because I work at a hotel and i run up and down stairs part of the day, i do just dance 2 4-5 times a week and i do about 8 songs each time which as up to about 30 minutes and trust i be pouring sweat when i'm done and i do 30 minute walk about four times a week. I squeeze the walks in when i drop my daughter off its 15 minutes round trip.For me personally I'm one of those people who does like to work out and i have to in order to lose weight so i find things that are fun to do. i think what helps is the stairs and the just dance 2because it has moves in the dances that really work you thighs. I hope this helps, if you have any tips for me i would appreciate them. have a great and i'll be with on your weight loss journey:)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!