odessa missourri

Options
lilwashee
lilwashee Posts: 222 Member
anyone live nearby there ? we are moving and id like some info about the surrounding area or the area itself

Replies

• aferbet
    aferbet Posts: 124
    Options
    I live in Grain Valley which isn't too far down I-70 from Odessa. I don't know much about Odessa itself, but I am familiar with KC in general. Any specifics that you are wanting to know about?
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I live in KCK which is on the opposite side of Odessa from KCMO. What questions do you have?
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Independence, MO here which is right up the road...
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I used to live in KCK, and had clients in Oak Grove in Richmond.. Lot's of outdoor stuff to do around there.

But no, couldn't tell you anything about Odessa proper.
  • lilwashee
    lilwashee Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    ok so my question is ...is odessa a dead town is it good for small kids ?are the people there friendly ...i live in the city and im tired of trying to keep up with the jonses if u know what i mean.o yes for the person who said they live in independence i was looking into that area for my mother who is currently in oregon she wants to live in city .i seen some apt called hillside apt there are cheap but are they nice?does independence have everything?
  • aferbet
    aferbet Posts: 124
    Options
    wish i knew more about odessa in general...I only know the cities closer in to KC.