-27 Pounds & Counting... (Pic) =}

Options
fanceegirl75
fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
Hello All...I'm just so excited about my progress so far that I had to share. My before pic was taken Nov.13, 2010...I was 200 pds. This was the day I decided a change was needed and it was time I make it happen. That Monday after I did a 21-day fruit, veggie & water fast to prepare my mind & body for a new lifestyle. January 17, 2011 I went to the doctor for a routine blood pressure check. I was 192 pounds. So this is the weight I used when I joined MFP in Feb. High blood pressure runs in my family. My doctor told me that weight loss and regular exercise would help tremedously and it has. 3 weeks ago I visited my Dr.'s office again for a check and my bp was 109/61. When the lowest read I'd had prior to that was 134/92. Though I'm only about half way thru my weight loss journey I just had to share. I love MFP and give it and it's members credit for helping in my success. Keep up the great work everyone!!! xoxo :flowerforyou:

-27.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!