Where do you keep YOUR scale?

Options
Random thought today... Where do you keep your scale - and why do you keep it there?

My answer? In the CLOSET!!!! Yup, I said it. I have a ginormous bathroom with a ginormous mirror to go along with it. I decided I don't like looking at my ginormous *kitten* while I step on that stupid little square thing that can make or break the start of my day, so it's in the linen closet in my bathroom.

PLUS - if it's in the closet I don't really see it every time I go in the bathroom so I don't weigh 30 times a day. And I also won't trip on it.

All in fun! (but it really is in my closet!)

Replies

• Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Mine's in the bathroom. I don't have trouble avoiding it when I don't need to be on it. ;)
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    under the sink in my bathroom otherwise i will step on it every time i go in there lol
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    DO NOT LAUGH_
    ours is in our kitchen!
  • beautybloom
    beautybloom Posts: 45
    Options
    this is gonna sound strange but...in the kitchen
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    At the gym. I had a scale at home, but the number would be different everytime I stepped on. (I would step on 3 times and then take the average. sometimes 10 lbs different.) So now it is incentive to go to the gym of fridays, my weigh in day.
  • Nataliethin81
    Nataliethin81 Posts: 315
    Options
    My bathroom closet, I should keep it locked away with the key hidden away where I can't find it!
  • Awineburg
    Awineburg Posts: 196
    Options
    Uh mine is in my dinning room....Maybe i put it there unconsciously knowing that it would remind me to keep watching what I am eating?
  • PattiPositive
    Options
    In my Butt, where I can't find it. (feeling a little cocky this morning ;o)
  • ambivalence11
    ambivalence11 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I actually have mine in the kitchen. Strange I know, but seeing it all the time reminds me of my goal and helps curb those cravings a bit.
  • sarahb225
    sarahb225 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    not strange at all... mine is in the kitchen too!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Mine is in my bedroom. Right on the corner between the bathroom and the bedroom, that way I pass it everytime I go in, or leave the bathroom.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    We put it in the spare bedroom, next to the weights. Anything workout related, including our workout laundry basket is in that room.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    At the gym...I refuse to purchase one because I know I will become obsessive =)
  • Alpal30
    Alpal30 Posts: 2
    Options
    Under the bed. My cat sleeps on it. He weighs 14 pounds. :-)
  • MalyMal
    MalyMal Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Love it !!! Mine is wedged between my toilet and the vanity hidden behind my garbage can so I don't feel the urge to get on it everytime I go in there. It hasnt become my friend yet still think its a evil lil thing LOL just sayin :)
  • yada210
    yada210 Posts: 3
    Options
    Two places: In my bedroom in front of my long mirror. During the day it's tucked safely there, out of sight, behind my bedroom door which is usually left open. In the past as I would get closer to my goal, I would move it(get ready) to the kitchen next to the fridge. On those days when I felt like cheating(NOT treating) myself, I would step on it before opening the fridge and remind myself all the work that had gone in to making that number looking back at me happen. Wonder what I'll do this time round?
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    ouch ! I have two one in my bathroom and the other one is in my office at work. I go by which ever one gives me the best reading ...LOL
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    My closet, but after today it may be under the tires of my car!!!!
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Mine is in the bathroom but i think i may move it to to kithcen to help keep me focused.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Under the bed. My cat sleeps on it. He weighs 14 pounds. :-)

too funny !