MY GOALS (join me if you like)

Options
I really have just fallen off the track again so I'm starting again with my own May Challenge I'm setting myself, if anyone would like to join me then feel free to add me. I will update my progress regularly :)

My plan is to walk at least 15miles each week in May and also do some other kind of exercise for an hour 4 times a week.
I'm recovering from a very serious leg injury and have basically had to learn how to walk again in the past couple of weeks after almost a year on crutches so my goals aren't VERY extreme :)

Emma x

Replies

• shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    will be looking out!!
    I also have some goals

workout 6x a week
    NO fast food all month
    and 30 day shred all month

weight goal: I want to lose 4lbs this month
    good luck to us!!!
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, and good luck with the goals. Sending you a friend request to offer support if you need it :)
  • emma2309
    emma2309 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with your goals too :)
    I think I'll add no fast food for the month to it, see how I get on!
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Oooh - I'm in!!

I have 2 master degree exams over the next few days and as soon as they're finished will need to get straight back on it after quite dramatically falling off!!! (Unfortunately life sometimes gets in the way....)

Mine will be (post Wednesday):
    (i) No fast food for a month
    (ii) To do some form of exercise every day (even if it is only 20 mins on the PS3)
    (iii) To record EVERYTHING I eat and burn on MFP
  • emma2309
    emma2309 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with your exams! It'll be so much easier once they're over! This is the first time in my life I'm NOT doing exams - weird!