20 pounds in 2 months

Options
so i am going on vacation on july 18 to myrtle beach for mustang week :bigsmile: i really have 30-35 pounds left to lose but i want to lose at least 20 of those before we go. what do you guys think, is it doable?????

Replies

• Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!. Man I hope so! I would love to lose another 20 before the end of July!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Yes it is completely attainable with hard work and the proper diet.

I can help if you need me to.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Definitely do-able as long as you commit =)
  • Charlea1981
    Charlea1981 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it is Hun, it took me four months to lose 17lbs though, I’m sure if you are strict have no alcohol or take away you can but I still like to enjoy the odd glass of wine and restaurant. Good luck!!!
  • JulieCJulieDo
    Options
    Absolutely!! That works out to be 1.8 pounds a week for the next 11 weeks. You can totally do that!!!
  • SiouxPrincess
    SiouxPrincess Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I think you can do it!! I was able to loose 22 lbs in a month, hard work and a complete change in diet & of course I do Zumba 5 days a week. I know if you set your mind & body to it you can accomplish anything. Good Luck :-)
  • aunt_hbomb
    aunt_hbomb Posts: 204
    Options
    It can be depending on how hard you work and how much overall weight you have to lose.

I've lost 15 lbs in 6 weeks, but I am still way above 200.

Just work it and believe that you can do it!

See it and achieve it!
  • Superdupermom
    Superdupermom Posts: 149
    Options
    i think its definately doable! I joined about 26 days ago and lost 16lbs if i can do that you can do anything LOL just get it the right mind set and GO GOGO GIRL!!!!
  • Windi38
    Windi38 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I've lost 14 pounds this month, so if I keep it up, I'll definitely be doing that. However, I've got close to 60 pounds to lose and have just started, so I know that this kind of rapid weight loss won't go on forever.

However, this is what I have done different:

*Lots more water! I'm still not drinking 8 full glasses a day, but I'm darn close most of the time!

*I exercise at least an hour a day 6X a week. Right now I switch it up between bicycle rides and long walks with my dogs. And a day at the gym doing wore exercises and weights. But I never do under an hour, and closer to an hour and a half.

* I eat between 1500 and 2000 calories a day, depending on whether I ride my bike (more calories) or walk (less), and I try and keep it healthy foods.
  • mustangurl
    mustangurl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    thanks guys!!! i really hope i can. it took me 4 months to lose the first 20 pounds but i wasn't trying very hard. now i exercise more and eat better, so i hope it will come off. i really want to lose the weight cause the group of friends we go with, every one of the girls is a size 3 or less and i feel like a water buffalo next to them LOL!!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it! Join a group like this to stay motivated if you think it will help you:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/230166-men-and-women-lose-10lbs-in-may-2011-challenge