New to MFP

kml07071
kml07071 Posts: 29
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Kristine and I started an account a few months ago on my phone but never logged onto the computer until this week. I am 20 years old and went to the doctors in Jan because I was sick. They weighed me as usual and i saw the 201... being 1 lb over 200 freaked me out and I knew that was not ok! I have lost 10-15 lbs since my appt but I would like to get to 150 lbs by my 21st b-day this summer. I know that is not that reasonable and if i dont reach it i'm ok with that but it is a goal to work towards, as long as I lose some weight I will be happy :)

Replies

• justme81
    justme81 Posts: 40 Member
    Welcome to the site.
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Welcome to the site! Feel free to add me as a friend if you need some motivation and support.
  • Hello Everyone! This is day 2 of getting started again! Lookng for support from others! I'm always the one giving and lending the support and I love teaching others how to eat better. I myself need to start leading by example. I'm in a weight loss challenge and would love to lose some of my weight by the end of the 8 week challenge. I know I can do it!
This discussion has been closed.