NSV in the bathtub

Options
Ok so I know this is a strange NSV but an NSV nonetheless. I am no longer a human dam in the bathtub. That means I no longer have to lift up a hip to let the water past to fill up the back of the bathtub. LOL Do you have a crazy NSV to share?

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    That happened to me the last time we went to Las Vegas!! It was AWESOME!!! Almost made me wish I had a bathtub at home, we just have a shower.
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations on your NSV!!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    LOL! Love this one. Havent taken a bath, I do showers, since my weight loss started, but may have to try it! Mine is kind of silly/embarrasing too, but since we are sharing.... I used to always use the handicapped stall in a public restroom for the extra space, but have found that since losing 50 pounds I fit just fine in the regular stall! Hooray for NSVs!
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    Congrats!! :happy:
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Uhm.. What does NSV stand for?
    I've been wondering about it and haven't actually asked(x
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV!!! Congratulations.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I shared my silly one a while back, but I'll share again LOL

I was getting dressed after a shower and noticed that my panties were sagging in the butt area... took me a few to figure out why, but once I did figure it out, I was so happy I was dancing around my bedroom in my (saggy) panties like a crazy person! LOL
  • PNWriter
    PNWriter Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    bwahahahahaha!!!! That's AWESOME!!!!!
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Non scale victory -- I had to ask too :)
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    NSV is a non scale victory
  • dtmwed
    dtmwed Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Uhm.. What does NSV stand for?
    I've been wondering about it and haven't actually asked(x

Non-Scale Victories
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    lol!! Love it! Congrats!
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate to the above post. No longer have a need to use the biggest stall in the restroom.
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    LOL! Love this one. Havent taken a bath, I do showers, since my weight loss started, but may have to try it! Mine is kind of silly/embarrasing too, but since we are sharing.... I used to always use the handicapped stall in a public restroom for the extra space, but have found that since losing 50 pounds I fit just fine in the regular stall! Hooray for NSVs!

I can so relate! :flowerforyou:
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options

This sounds like me even thought I told my self it was because of taking my kids in with me. Now I can easily fit in the regular one ( kids and all) but I'm SO used to heading or waiting for that one I still use it. I really need to break that habit, lol.
  • aehealey
    aehealey Posts: 17
    Options
    This happened to me today!!! You have no idea how stoked I was, especially after feeling discouraged about the scale not moving this week. I almost cried. Awesome job!!
  • Thexplodingirl
    Options
    similar nsv: IT'S EASIER TO SHAVE NOW!!! :p
  • megruder
    megruder Posts: 216
    Options
    OMG I love these NSVs! Not that I enjoy using them, but I'm a little excited for the annual local street festival in August to see if using a Port-a-Jane is any easier.
  • Kcham817
    Kcham817 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Crazy NSV: I haven't bought underwear in a long time and they didn't fit all the way......not anymore I have full coverage in my undies now :happy:
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I got a little while to go in the undies, baggy but not embarrassing yet. My bra no longer gets rolled down in the side boob/fat stuff which is nice.
    My 2x scrub pants nearly fell down in Medical Records, I decided it was time to move down in a size and the new ones are now getting loose!

NSVs rock!
  • stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I love NSV - have you noticed your shoes even fit differently??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!