I want Alcohol

Options
koizumi6
koizumi6 Posts: 274 Member
I need ideas for low calorie drinks i can have... I need a drink!!! (or 5)

Replies

• BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Water. lol
  • daniellescsu
    daniellescsu Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Vodka with SODA water (not tonic) and some lime or cucumber slices!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Vodka and tonic water less then 70 calories!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Sugrfree redbull and Vodka!

I went for drinks on a date one night and it drove me nutts to think of the calories, but it was just one night in 3.5 months and I still lost that week.
  • FlipThis112
    FlipThis112 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Absolut Ruby Red Vodka and club soda. It is super refreshing! Use diet sprite instead of the club soda if you need more "sweet". 69 calories in one ounce of the vodka, club soda is zero.
  • alygoo615
    alygoo615 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Vodka with SODA water (not tonic) and some lime or cucumber slices!

Agreed! Get some flavored vodka and mix it with soda water and you have a nice little drink for 60 cals per ounce of vodka you have. I'm not a fan of plain vodka and soda but I definitely like the flavors.
  • FitNHappy0261
    Options
    Jack and diet. Mmmm yummy :)
  • alygoo615
    alygoo615 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Vodka and tonic water less then 70 calories!

Be careful- regular tonic water has 42 calories per 4 oz.... diet tonic water is zero calories but it has sodium in it... Soda water is just carbonated water so it's calorie free. I always thought tonic water was calorie free... but I was surprised to learn it was not!
  • abrown4348
    abrown4348 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Silver tequila & diet Squirt with a squeeze of lime. Tastes just like a margarita - scratch that - better than a margarita, and the only calories are from the tequila. :)
  • abroughton1978
    Options
    Michelob Ultra 95 Calories
    Skinny Margaritas---100 calories (applebees makes OR buy at the ABC store to make yourself!)
  • Aspynmom
    Aspynmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Captain and Diet. Nice buzz in one shot! :)
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Budweiser Select is the lowest calorie beer and tastes good.
  • Punktorian
    Punktorian Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Whiskey neat
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I like to make lower cal sangria with red wine and diet cranberry juice, with lime and/or strawberry slices as garnish.
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Makers Mark, neat.
    69 cals/shot.
  • VICKYORTIZ
    VICKYORTIZ Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    take your friend out for a drink and she'll hook you up! (wink)
  • rockthehourglass
    rockthehourglass Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Bacardi and Diet Coke!
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Someone once told me the lowest calorie alcohol is gin. I have absolutely no references though ..... :)
  • mursey
    mursey Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I wish I had an article on hand I just read recently. Basically vodka and diet or club soda, or a wine. I'm not saying they are great .. but they seem to be the lowest calorie. One vodka is around 60 calories and one wine varies but somewhere around 90 to 120 calories. I would rather have one wine but that's just me. I read that the higher the alcohol content of the wine, the higher the calories. They said some California Chardonnays are higher calorie than other wines but I looked the other day in the store and most wines said 13.5% alcohol on them.
  • mskatec22
    mskatec22 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I like capt n diet and raspberry vodka w/ seltzer, both roughly around 70 calories.