Piercings and tattoos!

Options
tiffanyjade09
tiffanyjade09 Posts: 70 Member
Post pictures of your piercings and tattoos!

Replies

• Foxerlina
    Foxerlina Posts: 51
    Options
  • RoniDoll
    RoniDoll Posts: 262
    Options
    how does this relait to weight loss or fitness?
  • n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    Options
    It's in the chit-chat, fun and games...
  • AnneMK5
    AnneMK5 Posts: 110
    Options
    how does this relait to weight loss or fitness?

Not many things in the chit-chat, fun and games posts relate to weight loss or fitness.... that's why it's called chit-chat, fun, and games.
  • emilylaura7
    emilylaura7 Posts: 51
    Options
    silly question, but how do i upload a picture on here? i've loaded them onto my profile but i dont know how to on the forums... thanks :)
  • tiffanyjade09
    Options
    It's in the chit-chat, fun and games...
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    My nose ring. I LOVE it! :smile:

2-24-102.jpg
  • tiffanyjade09
    Options
    I'm trying to get into my photobucket then I will be able to post pictures.
  • tiffanyjade09
    Options
    I love your tattoos foxerlina!
  • n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    Options
    Tattoos-1.jpg

My tattoos :]
  • butterflyinamber78
    butterflyinamber78 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    hmm.. don't know how to get pics up here... Photos are in my profile, if anyone knows how to get em up, I'll show 'em off, and give kudos (and a friend invite, for sure) to anyone who knows what the one on my right shoulder means lol :laugh:
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I've got too many to post pics of all....full sleeves, one on chest, 2 on right leg, 6 on left leg....seriously thinking about going this weekend and getting another one.
  • butterflyinamber78
    Options
    26apr11012.jpg
    26apr11008.jpg

maybie this will work...

wow..2nd is huge..well w/e, since its the one that is the challenge, :tongue:

L shoulder is my 911 tat, got it recolored recently so that my new one wouldn't make it look ghetto...
  • erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have 15 or 16 tattoos total, but I don't have pictures of most of them. Some of them are visible in the "before" picture on my profile, but it's a pretty small picture, so you can't really see them in detail.

I got my first one when I was 18, and I've been getting them pretty steadily ever since then. And I don't plan to stop anytime soon. :)
  • redhead91
    redhead91 Posts: 251
    Options
    100_0690.jpg

It scabbed bad so it need to be touched up and I want to add to it but I love my butterflies :)
  • ashahl
    ashahl Posts: 81
    Options
    Picture2222225-1.jpg?t=1304375457

My first and only as of so far :)
    Sorry the picture is from right after it was done.
  • butterflyinamber78
    Options
    wow, awsome tats, both! butterflys *might* need touch up, but don't forget that when they age, they'll be more even-looking in appearance, trust me. and to Ash..ever seen an albino peacock? pics are amazing if ya google :smile:
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I actually have a question! When I reach the "normal" BMI weight (150), I want to get my belly button pierced (if I think it will look ok at that weight). However, I still plan to lose another 10-15 pounds. I was wondering how much weight loss affected that type of piercing and if anyone had any experience with it.

Thanks!
  • tiffanyjade09
    Options
    I actually have a question! When I reach the "normal" BMI weight (150), I want to get my belly button pierced (if I think it will look ok at that weight). However, I still plan to lose another 10-15 pounds. I was wondering how much weight loss affected that type of piercing and if anyone had any experience with it.

Thanks!

I too plan to get my belly button pierced after I lose weight, so I would like to know too.
  • fitkitty1
    fitkitty1 Posts: 56
    Options
    I''ll post mine as my profile pic.... I have lots but I dont know how to post them like you all did... Hmmmmmmmm