What a wonderful guy!

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
My bf is buying me a Polar F6 heart rate monitor!!! He asked me what I wanted for my birthday next month and that's what I told him. He said go ahead and order it now if you want. :love: What a sweetie!

Now if only I could find a decently priced toolbox for his birthday in a month..... :huh:

Replies

• RachVR6
    Options
    My bf is buying me a Polar F6 heart rate monitor!!! He asked me what I wanted for my birthday next month and that's what I told him. He said go ahead and order it now if you want. :love: What a sweetie!

Now if only I could find a decently priced toolbox for his birthday in a month..... :huh:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Awww, awesome for u! I want one of them sooo bad..lol Maybe for christmas!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!
    I am gonna just have to suck it up and buy myself one....I am just going for an F4 though....anything much more complicated then that and i'd be in trouble.
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!

I just got the Polar F4 a few weeks ago - i love it!
  • jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    Options
    I'm sad I clicked this post because I thought you where talking about me.
    I've been thinking about getting one let me know what you think, i may put it on my christmas list
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Ahh, Gotta love a nice, thoughtful man like that :love:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Awwww how nice!!! When I mentioned that same HRM to my husband, I got "Why? Can't you get the calorie count on the machine??" :indifferent: :grumble: So, I said "I want to start running and also like to get a more accurate reading"........to which he remains completely silent as I look over to see him frowning and obviously annoyed. SIGH! :angry:

LUCKY YOU!! That is great and EXTREMELY helpful!! :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Hahaha. He knows that with every pound I lose, thats less often I'll be saying eww don't touch that it's gross. I don't think I've ever let the poor kid touch my stomach no matter how much he says he doesn't care. :laugh:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    :laugh: I can relate to that :laugh:
  • food_junkie
    Options
    Yay for you. I got one back in June and LOVE it! Its such an awesome motivator when you're exercising. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do :smile:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Yay me.....
    I am trying to get remotivated to work out again (Still in the blahs...it sucks)

So.... I bought myself an F4 in Berry (it's a rather perky looking color)
    Now, I'll just have to figure out how to get it to work.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Aww, that's sweet, and I learned something new - I never saw one of these monitors before.

About the toolbox - what about Sears or Home Depot?
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I found ones there that he likes but they are anywhere from 500-1000 or more! He keeps saying he needs one but 1) We don't have a garage, so where would it go and 2) He takes all his tools to work with him and such, so what good is an empty toolbox? Who knows I might just help him cross a couple car parts off his list, but I think my wishlist of car parts is longer than his! :laugh: