I was going to watch tv tonight

Options
Aesop101
Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
Let's see what's on: Saw I thru IV, hmmm no; Mothra vs. Godzilla, Small men dressed in big suits dancing in slow motion, Nope; News, Michael Jackson is still dead, Nada; Bizarre Foods, Say a dietary aid! Okay!

Replies

• lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I stay faaaaar away from that show! But now that you mention it, I'll watch it next time I'm hungry and don't have any calories left for the day.
  • RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    what channel is saw on I love those movies- plus I can't eat anything while watching them haha
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    what channel is saw on I love those movies- plus I can't eat anything while watching them haha

Yeah, another dietary aid. LOL! What was I thinking.
  • rob504
    rob504 Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm going to watch Spiral, an absolutely brilliant sub titled French police drama. Sorry guys don't think you will be able to pick it up.:tongue:
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    My wife and I don't watch tv. We are happily sucked into the internet. My mother in law is visiting and she has to watch her shows (my wife's words :ohwell: ), so we had to buy the digital converter box. So now it's finals week and I get sucked into watching tv instead of working on my finals :noway: My wife always has the best of timing when it comes to finals week.