Sexy athleticism ;)

Options
ashahl
ashahl Posts: 81
What kind of athleticism do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? For me it's not guys that can lift super heavy or who are big and muscular, it's those runners. There is just something about seeing a guy that is able to run long distances without getting too out of breath or just maxing it out while sprinting that just does it to me everytime.

What bout you guys? Is it a lifter, a tennis player, a footballer etc...?

Replies

• HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    MMA guys are SO. HOT. They're sculpted without looking like they stuffed rocks under their skin... :laugh: I :heart: them :love: :blushing:
  • AUPerry
    AUPerry Posts: 166
    Options
    MMA guys are SO. HOT. They're sculpted without looking like they stuffed rocks under their skin... :laugh: I :heart: them :love: :blushing:

Welter Weights!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    What kind of athleticism do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? For me it's not guys that can lift super heavy or who are big and muscular, it's those runners. There is just something about seeing a guy that is able to run long distances without getting too out of breath or just maxing it out while sprinting that just does it to me everytime.

What bout you guys? Is it a lifter, a tennis player, a footballer etc...?

That's because you know they have inherent stamina and endurance. LOL.

I'm partial to tennis players with runner legs. Somethin' about those skirts...
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    This may not qualify as althleticism, but I like the hard-working ruggedness of a man who does physical labor for a living. A farmer, a mechanic, a welder...those types of things. Just so happens I am lucky enough to be married to just that sort of guy. :) I ask him if he would like to join when I walk, but his reply is usually, "I walked across a plowed field three time today, I think I've walked enough." (Think southern drawl). ;) Like my t-shirt says, "I kissed a farmer and I like it."
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Soccer players, they are SO LEAN!!! I love that muscular toned look that a soccer player has. I also am a sucker for abs, good shoulders, and calves. I like my men tall and lean and not so much bulky and ripped :) nomnomnom
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Yep, runners..or when I see guys on the basketball court at the beach..mmmmm
  • ashahl
    Options
    Mmmmm agreed I can't believe I forgot martial arts. Muay Thai boys get me going too. Maybe because it requires so much cardio like running and very similiar body types :D
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    I always think the divers have the best figures at the Olympics.
  • ashahl
    Options

Bhahahahah omg I never thought of that...but I bet my subconscious has made the connection ;)
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    yes runners and ooooh Divers and um basketball players and baseball and oh heck I like em all:love::blushing:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

Bhahahahah omg I never thought of that...but I bet my subconscious has made the connection ;)

Yeah, I kind of have a skill for pointing stuff like that out. :bigsmile:
  • hllamaster
    hllamaster Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I like the girls that are fit...pretty smile and there eyes
  • RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I love this question...I like the guys who lift weights. More specifically:

1.) The guys who actually go down below parallel on squats.

2.) The guys who actually do squats

3.) The guys that know how to work the machines/ actually prefer form over weight.

4.) and lastly, guys who workout body parts other than biceps and chest every-single-day.

maybe its just a Tennessee thing, but I have only met a couple of guys that meet the above criteria. as a matter of fact, I snagged one to marry too :)
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options

Welter Weights!

OH. YES. you are speakin my language!! lol!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    I can run REALLY fast, and rarely need help opening a jar of pickles... just you know.
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I can run REALLY fast, and rarely need help opening a jar of pickles... just you know.
    :laugh: :wink: :tongue: :drinker:

Ladies Lookie here
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    Erika, its a "Ten'uh'see thang"
  • ashahl
    Options
    I love this question...I like the guys who lift weights. More specifically:

3.) The guys that know how to work the machines/ actually prefer form over weight.

Oh gosh I know! I'm not too into lifting but I hate it when guys are so off on there form! Like yeah your weights might be at 200 pounds but it doesn't count if your using your back or legs when your just supposed to be using your arms or chest!
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Guys with a great core and strong backs. I love to physique of martial artists and a guy that can go multiple chin-ups grabs my attention every time!!!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    I don't do an ounce of cardio, yet I'm lean.
    I like the girls A LOT that actually do weights. That is so hot for some reason. Everytime I see one I wanna go say hi or something t o start a convo.
    I never do cause of shyness (kinda) and don't want to be like an overconfident mofo.