His screw up, my NSV!

Options
MzBug
MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
Sunday my guy needed to go clothes shopping for an upcoming buisness trip. I tagged along, held bags as needed and gave my opinion when asked. He grabbed a couple pairs of casual pants, socks, and sleep shorts. We got home and I got the laundry started while he went to take a nap. I was taking the tags off the new stuff so I could toss them in the wash, when I noticed that the sleep shorts were a size large. He normally wears a medium. I figured he just wanted the extra space (he has gained 10 pounds in the last 6 months). Everything got washed and dried, and as I was folding stuff up I asked him why he had gotten a large on the shorts. "No I didn't!"...."uhhh yeah you did." It seems the little plastic thingy on the hanger said M, and he never looked at the tags on the shorts. He tried them on, and with the draw string tied, they were just too baggy on him for comfort. He took them off and tossed them on the couch. He started digging in the kitchen trash for the tags and receipt. I looked at them and figured what the hell...and I slipped them on. To my absolute shock they fit! I walked into the kitchen with them on and told him not to bother finding the receipt, but that I would pick him up another pair....

Replies

• Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    YAY!!!!! That's a great story!!! Congrats on your success!!!!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Great victory! You should be so happy and proud!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    LOLOLOL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!