Im just so excited!!

Options
Carrie6o6
Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
Just as the title says!! I really hate posting so often but im just so pumped up!! Im just so happy with myself!! When I first started I hardly exercised but kept my cals in check and lost my first 20lbs.

I started to exercise more last month I think it was. Before I HATED, I absolutely LOATHED exercise. I didn't have any motivation to do it, and I didn't want to do it. Since joining up with the lovely ladies in the SBF challenge that started me on my way to now (even though im still just starting out).

When I first started out with them I was happy to burn about 100cals a day if I could!! Then it went up to 250cals a day. I was trying to make at least 1000cals a week. This week already I have burned 1574 cals!! I never would have thought to make it that far!!

Exercise isnt as bad as I thought it would be, and when you really push yourself its just so rewarding! To those of you who were like me and HATE it, there is hope! :wink: Just one step at a time. I still have some days when im too tired and feeling like "ugh!! Not again" but I force myself anyways. Even if I start my exercise hardly moving... I work up until im into it and soon enough am burning cals and want to push myself harder! After, of course you ALWAYS feel great! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Options
    Just as the title says!! I really hate posting so often but im just so pumped up!! Im just so happy with myself!! When I first started I hardly exercised but kept my cals in check and lost my first 20lbs.

I started to exercise more last month I think it was. Before I HATED, I absolutely LOATHED exercise. I didn't have any motivation to do it, and I didn't want to do it. Since joining up with the lovely ladies in the SBF challenge that started me on my way to now (even though im still just starting out).

When I first started out with them I was happy to burn about 100cals a day if I could!! Then it went up to 250cals a day. I was trying to make at least 1000cals a week. This week already I have burned 1574 cals!! I never would have thought to make it that far!!

Exercise isnt as bad as I thought it would be, and when you really push yourself its just so rewarding! To those of you who were like me and HATE it, there is hope! :wink: Just one step at a time. I still have some days when im too tired and feeling like "ugh!! Not again" but I force myself anyways. Even if I start my exercise hardly moving... I work up until im into it and soon enough am burning cals and want to push myself harder! After, of course you ALWAYS feel great! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    That is awesome to hear!

I wish I had workout motivation today, but just lacking....
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    Try anyways... I always give it a shot at least now.. At times I will only burn about 30cals then call it quits.. But its still better than nothing right? Plus.. You know the feeling you get after working out! You feel much better, and it relieves stress! Getting started is the hardest part! *hugs*
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. What an accomplishment!

Good Job Carrie! :flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Try anyways... I always give it a shot at least now.. At times I will only burn about 30cals then call it quits.. But its still better than nothing right? Plus.. You know the feeling you get after working out! You feel much better, and it relieves stress! Getting started is the hardest part! *hugs*

Thanks, I will think about it and maybe go for a walk tonight when I get off work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!