Hidden Friend

Options
Tera2KiloByte
Tera2KiloByte Posts: 18 Member
Does anyone have a hidden friend that they are wondering who it might be? When I go to my friends list and all my friends are shown but it says there is still one more that won't show up. I wonder who it could be?

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    It's me. I'm terribly shy.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I am my own best friend.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    noticed that too. it's either a glitch, or big brother. big brother is watching, to make sure you eat all your calories.
  • anubis609
    Options
    noticed that too. it's either a glitch, or big brother. big brother is watching, to make sure you eat all your calories.

It's gotta be that damn TOM that every woman loathes....he must be big brother.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    No. It's me. It is ALWAYS me.
  • anubis609
    Options

I believe it's me. I'm egotistical that way. =P
  • Tera2KiloByte
    Options
    It's me. I'm terribly shy.

LOL, that's pretty good, a friend that even the friend doesn't know.
  • Tera2KiloByte
    Options

Now it is getting kinda scary, almost stalker like. I'm in the shadows, under your bed, and in the back seat of your car. LOL
  • Tera2KiloByte
    Options

Your on their list too. At least now I know I am not the only one.
  • rob504
    rob504 Posts: 79
    Options
    I may be paranoid but that doesn't mean I'm not being watched.
  • beefluv86
    beefluv86 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have 1 that is like that. I have four friends total and the one that i cant see is the only one that hasnt logged in in forever. So I just figured they hide her profile from me in shame on her behalf, lol.
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Maybe, perhaps, it's actually Chuck Norris. If you don't eat your calories he's going to bust down your door with a roundhouse kick and shove brownies down your gullet. Then he's going to make you use the Total Gym for 6 hours to burn off the brownies.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Schizophrenia is awesome. i bought a fake earpiece so when I talk to myself, i don't get strange looks.
  • crazymama2two
    crazymama2two Posts: 867
    Options
    i bet its yourself. it counts you as your own friend.
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Phil....that picture is quite disturbing....I laugh and then cringe everytime I see it!! :)
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options

It's gotta be that damn TOM that every woman loathes....he must be big brother.

LOL...um, NO cause no woman would have him as a friend!!
  • Tera2KiloByte
    Options
    Maybe, perhaps, it's actually Chuck Norris. If you don't eat your calories he's going to bust down your door with a roundhouse kick and shove brownies down your gullet. Then he's going to make you use the Total Gym for 6 hours to burn off the brownies.

Is it bad that I'm ok with that except the 6 hours in a gym.
  • Tera2KiloByte
    Options
    Phil....that picture is quite disturbing....I laugh and then cringe everytime I see it!! :)

I agree.. that poor kid and his arm.
  • Tera2KiloByte
    Options
    Does anyone have a hidden friend that they are wondering who it might be? When I go to my friends list and all my friends are shown but it says there is still one more that won't show up. I wonder who it could be?

Your friends list count actually includes yourself. :wink:

Can I unfriend myself? We are currently separated and it just gets awkward sometimes.