changing lifestyle habits

Options
Hello Im new to the site. I LOVE this site its very nice. I am going to start working out tomorrow and Im not excited about it yet. I hope to have a fantastic week and make a success of this . Also looking for friends to share my journey with .,..... add me:)

Replies

• poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Good luck and remember change does not happen over night. There will be days that you absolutley don;t want to do it, but those are the days when you should the most.

You are welcome to ask me anything, but remember I WILL answer honestly and tend not to sugar coat things.............LOL

I am rpoud that you want to change..............:happy:
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Good luck with tomorrow. Going is really the hardest part of working out for me, so I know how you feel. Just remember it's all worth it in the end.
  • riley22
    riley22 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi and welcome. This site is great. I'm one that isn't fond of working out but I make myself do it. I've learned to really love Zumba and have been trying TurboKick. Find something you really like to do (or don't dispise) and get into a routine.

I've sent you a friend request. I'll help all I can.
  • workinprogress12_2
    workinprogress12_2 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Beautiful profile pic, btw. No matter your goals, it's important to you. A warm welcome from a fellow newby ( less than a month). This site really is encouraging! Feel free to add me...would love the support and to be there with you on this journey.
  • lisapickering
    lisapickering Posts: 374
    Options
    Hi and welcome. This site is great. I'm one that isn't fond of working out but I make myself do it. I've learned to really love Zumba and have been trying TurboKick. Find something you really like to do (or don't dispise) and get into a routine.

I've sent you a friend request. I'll help all I can.

Agreed! Finding an activity / sport / exercise that you enjoy doing is important to your success. I'm not saying that we all love our workouts but I do love the endorphins released when I run... It's a high! Find your high!!
  • justcallmejennifer
    justcallmejennifer Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Not too fond of working out but through this site and support from others I hope to change that and learn to enjoy it. I would definitely like to be your friend and go through this change with you!