Replies

• galaxysue
    galaxysue Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    done 20 flights but at gym on the stepmaster thing hope it counts
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am in! I will try to get some in today while at home, and finish up at work tonight! We have 7 flights there!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I guess I will try this one out. I only have 14 stairs in my house. I have already done 56 though this morning before I even found this. 344 to go!
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    400 stairs you say. Bring it on.
  • caligirl86
    caligirl86 Posts: 82
    Options
    Love to... See ya later to check in..
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    hmm, I don't really have stairs so finding some may be the challenge but I will give it a shot!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in...I just went to level 3 on the stair climber!!
  • mackemshazza
    mackemshazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    It's my 1st day on here and I ran 10 miles this morning and I've come to work in stilettos, so I'll check in tomorrow, will that be a new challenge or 600 stairs again? (sorry I'm new)
  • myrbg
    myrbg Posts: 93
    Options
    i had forgotten to finish up my squats from yesterday so i did them this morning in my office (i had 40 left to go)! 186 stairs down, 214 to go! let's do this! :)
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    It's my 1st day on here and I ran 10 miles this morning and I've come to work in stilettos, so I'll check in tomorrow, will that be a new challenge or 600 stairs again? (sorry I'm new)

Tomorrow (Wed.) is a crunch challenge! Keep your eyes peeled in the forums tonight :)
  • kjb0976
    kjb0976 Posts: 68
    Options
    I am in.. work on the 10th floor.. people will probably think I am nuts :)
  • Nelly711
    Nelly711 Posts: 52
    Options
    Bummer. I don't have stairs, or any access to stairs, I work at home. Any alternatives??? I have an incline treadmill, that's it. What can I do?
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    I somehow missed last Tuesday, but I am on board for Today! I went "down" 3 flights today but I assume we are only counting "UP" the stairs. SO I will be going out of my way to get this done!!
    I am excited. My legs feel stronger already!
  • HartJames
    Options
  • Mandam1018
    Mandam1018 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Bummer. I don't have stairs, or any access to stairs, I work at home. Any alternatives??? I have an incline treadmill, that's it. What can I do?

I'm with you but no stairs at work here and won't be home till late tonight to run the stairs to my basement. If we do lunges, how many?
  • HartJames
    Options
    I say 100 lunges.
  • mosaix
    mosaix Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Do you count downstairs as well or is it up 400 - sorry for the stupid question, I'm having a slow day lol. Also how do you work out how many cals are in an exercise as they're not on the database so would need to be added. Thanks guys x
  • HartJames
    Options
    Search "calisthenics" and it's up to you what you count :)
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I work on the third floor and live in a third floor walk up. Going to do a round now to count how many stairs there are at work. Lol.
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I got laughed at for running up the stairs at work during my lunch break but I did all 400! :)