I think this could work for me

Options
I actually came across MFP by downloading the app for my Droid. I've always had a mentality where I like to track statistics and I think this could work very well for me.

All of the success stories here are very impressive.

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    And you will make some AMAZING friends that will help you reach your goals!! :)
  • dd_salas
    dd_salas Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love it!!! I think of it as Facebook, but with a valid purpose (other than looking up people you went to high school with and being glad you are in a better life position than they). :devil:
  • cterbogt
    cterbogt Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was exactly the same. Came across this via my phone. I had tried an online site, but it was so annoying when i was out and about and wanted an answer straightaway. I had the app a week b4 I thought to see if it was an actual site .. :blushing:

But this had been great too. For the first time - I really believe I can do this.

Good luck
  • mursey
    mursey Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I thought I was doing well without it but MFP really does help me be more mindful of what I'm eating and also motivates me to work out more. Good Luck!
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I came across it via my phone too. I like gadgets, and this one keeps me honest.
  • ncwmark
    ncwmark Posts: 40
    Options
    I came across it via my phone too. I like gadgets, and this one keeps me honest.

The keep me honest point is a good one. I've found myself thinking "no I can't eat that... I'll have to enter it in the app" ;)
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    You CAN do it! I love MFP because it is a numbers thing. I like numbers, they make sense!
  • DallasLeann
    DallasLeann Posts: 44
    Options
    I actually call MFP My Facebook Pal by accident a lot.