What should you be doing?

Options
Brandicaloriecountess
Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
I should be working on one of the 3 papers I have due in the next 9 days. I have ZERO motivation for that so I am bouncing back and forth between MFP and FB and browsing online stores. I really need to get on the ball, the paper I should be doing right now is due on Thursday and needs to be 1600 words :)

Replies

• KristenAnn711
    KristenAnn711 Posts: 783
    Options
    effing sleeping :explode:
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    sleeping!
  • mursey
    mursey Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    working on my freelance project but instead I'm starting tomorrow. Today was a waste, workwise. :P
  • snickerpants
    snickerpants Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can totally do 1600 words. That's like.....16 paragraphs of 100 words each. Or 100 - 16 word sentences. You can totally kick that essay in the *kitten*.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Options
    I can, but I just don't want to!!! I work well under pressure, if this were Thursday night I would be nearly done lol! I am trying NOT to procrastinate as much though!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I should be working on my finances.
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I should be sleeping, but I'm waiting for my husband to get home from work. He went to the grocery store after, so I had to be up for the "What do we need again?" phone call.....lol
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I should be sleeping. After that I have a paper due Monday, a presentation on Tuesday, another paper and presentation the week after that. THEN FINALS! While doing all of this, I have to pack up my dorm for re-storage or taking home...holy crap.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Options
    I should be sleeping. After that I have a paper due Monday, a presentation on Tuesday, another paper and presentation the week after that. THEN FINALS! While doing all of this, I have to pack up my dorm for re-storage or taking home...holy crap.

But yay for the end of the semester! This is my LAST semester as an undergrad. I'm so excited I could pee!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I should be lounging on the couch and watching TV, but nooooooo, I'm on MFP wasting precious time!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    i should be washing this freaking seaweed mask i have on my face!! but my son wont let go of my boob!!...:yawn: so im here passing time lol...its almost 2am
  • Noctuary
    Noctuary Posts: 255
    Options
    Nuttin. I'm fasting for blood work tomorrow. So I'm just passing time...
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I should be studying for my Government test tomorrow... but I'm just hoping I know enough already LOL and can pass with a B or higher... plus I'm addicted to this Taboo marathon!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I can, but I just don't want to!!! I work well under pressure, if this were Thursday night I would be nearly done lol! I am trying NOT to procrastinate as much though!
    Okay, get to work on your papers or I will send someone over to pick you up and drop you off at the Fulton Mall at this time of day. Oh, yeah, we've been watching you....smiley-whacky017.gif

How's that for pressure? smiley-whacky110.gif
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Options
    Okay, get to work on your papers or I will send someone over to pick you up and drop you off at the Fulton Mall at this time of day. Oh, yeah, we've been watching you....smiley-whacky017.gif

How's that for pressure? smiley-whacky110.gif

Bwahaha that is mean! I always feel all single woman hear me roar until I'm outside alone at night and hear a noise then jump and scream lol!
  • sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Half an hour on the elliptical trainer. I already logged it. :sad:
  • sweetage123
    sweetage123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I should be studying for my anatomy lab practical that I have in like 12 hours.... oops
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    i should be working