AAAHHHHHH Holiday in only 9 weeks!!!!!

Options
Just worked out only 9 weeks til my holiday to turkey. I should be really excited but going with my skinny sister and sister-in-law. And i really don't wanna go feeling the fatty there. :(

Replies

• coxy1968
    coxy1968 Posts: 77
    Options
    Today is day 1, set your mind and you could lose at least 14 lbs if not more, drink loads of water and plenty of exercise.
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    I have six weeks till my vacation... I have about 9 lbs I would LOVE to see gone... I am in that boat with you... don't want to be the chubby of the beach
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    My holiday is in 6 weeks! Im aiming for 12lb and more if it happens....Im in the same boat, dont wanna feel like that and i know - as im going with my sister and her family, they will be snap happy - so the were will be lots of photos to haunt me!

Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • jojonesnz
    jojonesnz Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    yay holiday:0 its good to have something to work towards,
    i am going on holiday back home to new zealand in 5 weeks and my sister is a size 6-8 so i want to be looking fit and fabulous (i want to go no smaller than a size 10 tho tehe)

good luck:)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    you are doing great!! just stay focused and you will for sure be the talk of the day!!! keep it up girl!
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    Oh I really hope so.....I;m going to stay realistic, I mean I've had 5 children (3 of them being under 4), so I'm not expecting I'll ever be a size 8/10 (UK) again but right now a 12 would be heavenly! And i've just got back into 14's (just) so getting there! :)
  • 82song
    82song Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    oh my days you have 5 kids?! you look fantastic already!!! :smile:
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    oh my days you have 5 kids?! you look fantastic already!!! :smile:

hehe thank you.....part of me knows im doing ok for 5, esp as young as they are but at same time i don't want to use that for an excuse to be overweight and unfit x