time of the month

littlelol
littlelol Posts: 539
edited September 26 in Health and Weight Loss
anybody know any foods to eat when on TOM XX

Replies

• TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    I eat chocolate it is the only 1-3 days that I allow my self to indulge in chocolate :) Of course I eat a little bit of chocolate when ever I feel like it but those few days are when I want it the most.
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    DO U FIND U WEIGHT HEAVIER DURING UR TOM? I DO :(
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    chocolate
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    I have hershey's special dark bar. I only eat one square at the time, then wait. Most of the time for that moment, the one square will do and is only like 16 calories, but if you eat the whole bar, it's only like 160.
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    DO U FIND U WEIGHT HEAVIER DURING UR TOM? I DO :(

YES! So be careful about weighing in during that time. I don't weigh at all before or during. You can carry up to about 6 pounds, I've found and it goes away afterwards.
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    I'm on the contraceptive injection, do you technically still have a time of the month where you will weigh in heavier than normal even though you don't literally get TOM anymore?? lol confusing :)
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    I tend not to weigh in during my time of the month.
  • Hi Yes - I find I weigh more during TOM - so dont record that weight but keep it mentally as quide - as for foods I crave chocolate etc like everyone else!! - I however tend to have a square of raw jelly or buy a pack of maltersers or a bar of galaxy and stick them in the freezer - that way I eat one or a piece at a time and it takes so long to melt that the craving has been satisfied by that litte bit.

I treat myself though when I finish TOM of the month by wearing my nice underwear and nice clothes that I dont feel all Belly in!! - it is such a morale booster with usually the added extra of having lost a pound or two.

good luck - keep going and stay at it - its hard but it will be worth it. xx
This discussion has been closed.