Energy First Protein Powder

Options
darrob06
darrob06 Posts: 6 Member
Has anyone tried this brand? Looks good - low carbs and sugar only 90 cal and20g gram of protein.

Replies

• Emma1903
    Emma1903 Posts: 195
    Options
    I use phd nutrition, 98cals, very low carb low sugar, 20grams protein and it's cheap.
  • kumarprabhat
    kumarprabhat Posts: 116
    Options
    tracking...
  • JimmySaunders
    JimmySaunders Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I agree with Emma1903. PHD Pharma Whey HT+ is a great whey protein and is reasonably priced when compared to similar proteins on the market such as Maximuscle Promax and Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey. You can get a tub (which includes 90 servings) for about £35, and even cheaper when multiple are bought.

With one serving containing only 95 calories, 18.5g protein, 2g carbs and 1.5g fat (0.2g saturates), it's great for a high protein / low carb diet.

It mixes great with water and all flavours taste really nice.

The added bonus is that it also includes BCAA's and L-Glutamine to aid recovery.
  • Emma1903
    Emma1903 Posts: 195
    Options
    Phd is really great I use the pharma whey and the diet whey, mix great with water, they are like my treat in a way because they taste so good the chocolate mint is superb!
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    haven't heard of it before.
    If it has a decent ingredient list, and is affordable I'd give it a shot.
  • ttaylor626
    ttaylor626 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Where do you purchase these shakes?
  • darrob06
    darrob06 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I came across it last night when I was searching for a hcg diet friendly protein powder. www.energyfirst.com. It come in a 2lb container for $39.99. I am going to call them to see if they offer samples before I make a purchase.
  • JimmySaunders
    Options
    Where do you purchase these shakes?

If you type whey protein shakes into a search engine i.e. Google, it will come up with loads of websites. A few good ones that i have used are phd-fitness, monster supplements, 99 nutrition, affordable supplements.
  • JimmySaunders
    Options
    Phd is really great I use the pharma whey and the diet whey, mix great with water, they are like my treat in a way because they taste so good the chocolate mint is superb!

I have been using PHD Pharma Whey for a couple of years now, it is a great product. I have tried many different branded whey proteins and this comes out on top on every aspect, taste, value, and quality. It's also great for mixing other foods with, like bananas, berries, milk, and my personal favourtie, peanut butter. It has helped me achieve my goals and i know that i can have a shake any time during the day to add good quality protein to my diet.