Confused!?

Options
I lost 4lbs this weekend and I have no idea why I totally fell off the wagon and had alot of junk food and alcohol.
I can't really be happy for my loss because I don't believe it. The only way I can explain it is that I've tricked my body or something?

I did exercise a little but nothing major to explain this!?

Any ideas? :)

Replies

• Michelebecker
    Michelebecker Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Depending on how long you have been dieting, it could be that you fell into a holding pattern and I believe (and I am not an expert) that sometimes you have to have a "cheat week" to confuse your body and get things moving again. Or... if you weighed yourself the day after a long night of drinking, unfortunately... you're probably just dehydrated. I have been there too! Hope that helps some, have a great day!
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    Depending on how long you have been dieting, it could be that you fell into a holding pattern and I believe (and I am not an expert) that sometimes you have to have a "cheat week" to confuse your body and get things moving again. Or... if you weighed yourself the day after a long night of drinking, unfortunately... you're probably just dehydrated. I have been there too! Hope that helps some, have a great day!

i agree. sometimes i have a cheat day or 2 to kick start my matabolism. also, when i drink, i lose a lot the next day and then the day after that i gain it back and then some.
  • jeepzilla
    jeepzilla Posts: 201
    Options
    I was steady 199lbs for three weeks then I up my calories and then BAM!! started losing weight again..