Where's the remote?

Options
Sonofabiscuit2
Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
I think my daughter may have taken it to school, mistakenly of course. That's what I get for going running while she prep'd for school. Then 20 min of calistenics before I even realized it was missing.

Replies

• zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    Look in between the couch cushions. Everyday I play the "where's the remote" game.
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    How about this for coincidence, as soon as I posted the remote fell out of the back of the chair. I mean right as the post loaded too.
  • crazymama2two
    crazymama2two Posts: 867
    Options
    think about how many calories youll burn getting up and manually changing the TV :)
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    think about how many calories youll burn getting up and manually changing the TV :)

this.
    be positive haha
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    My son is always putting the remote somewhere other than where it's supposed to be. :grumble:
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,184 Member
    Options
    I remember the days when * I * was my Dad's remote....
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I remember the days when * I * was my Dad's remote....

Oh, me too. My mother ALWAYS yelled for me to come and change the channel for her. :angry:
  • elleninez
    elleninez Posts: 44
    Options
    When my oldest was about a year old, he was notorious for throwing things away. The remote to the surround sound disappeared, and of course we feared that's where it ended up. We looked EVERYWHERE...couldn't find it. Blamed the poor kid for months. A universal remote won't work with it, and the replacement was gonna cost us $45. Then one day, for whatever reason, my now-ex hubby decided to move the entertainment center and clean...found it! lol I felt bad for blamin my boy.