Looking for friends with like-minded goals :)

Options
Hello world, my name is Kim and I'm 27 years old and have recently became a mommy of a beautiful my baby girl. My weight lost goal is to lose about 40-50 lbs. I'm about 5'7" and am pretty new to using this site. Im hope to reach my goal by Thanksgiving of 2011. Pls add me as your friend if you have goals that you are serious about meeting I need ALL the encouragement I can get especially on those tough days. Good luck to you all on your journey to a heLthier you.

Replies

• charmsangel13
    charmsangel13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey there! and welcome!!

I am looking to lose around 20 kg, so that fits in with your goals. I wanna lose it by October coz I have a wedding that I want to look seriously hot at. :D

I'll send you a friend request now. :)
  • Angeladobush
    Angeladobush Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hello Kim, and welcome to the site.....you can add me as a friend if you like, there is always motivation here when you need it!:smile:
  • Chyrita
    Chyrita Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can add me as a friend....I'm trying, I mean going to lose around 40lbs:blushing:
  • geishadolld
    Options
    Hi All! My name is Danielle and I'm not exactly new, but have been trying to just do this on my own and have been an "internet hermit" I suppose you could say. I actually went through a big life change a couple years ago and decided that being 5'5 and almost 200 pounds just wasn't working for me anymore and I wanted to look good and be happy. I worked hard, working out every day, eating extremely healthy and got down to 135. Since then, I met the man of my dreams and we all know you eat when you're happy, but I've put on about 15 pounds and although he says he doesn't notice I do.

I'm not as neurotic as I used to be and I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing, but I need to get motivated. It's good to finally meet you all!! I want to get down to 130 this time around!