Feel silly but..

Options
2»

Replies

• MicMar66
    MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I've never put too much stock in weight. I used to weigh 165 and was a size 8 (I am 5'10') then I left my very physical job, gained 3 lbs...and two pant sizes. Alot of my muscle turned to fat. I only weighed 3 lbs more but went up to a size 12!!! I think going down a pant size is a tremendous accomplishment.
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I've never put too much stock in weight. I used to weigh 165 and was a size 8 (I am 5'10') then I left my very physical job, gained 3 lbs...and two pant sizes. Alot of my muscle turned to fat. I only weighed 3 lbs more but went up to a size 12!!! I think going down a pant size is a tremendous accomplishment.

Thank you!
    Yeah, it's great to see that number drop but really, having my clothes fit nicer is the real bonus. I'm fairly muscular so even when I am working out constantly (I've done some jobs that are heavy duty workouts) my weight stays really high. I'd like to balance the two this time.
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mjemerson
    mjemerson Posts: 141
    Options
    Amazing job, good for you. I am at 181 as of this morning and can't wait to hit the 170's, haven't been there for about 11 years. Feels good to be so close!!!! Keep up the good work, you can do it!
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, good for you. I am at 181 as of this morning and can't wait to hit the 170's, haven't been there for about 11 years. Feels good to be so close!!!! Keep up the good work, you can do it!

Thanks! It feels so great to jump into that next 10 eh?
    167 or 162... at least I'm in the 60s. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!