Hi I'm new! Trying to add P90X info!

Options
Hi all! I am new to this website and LOVE it! My boyfriend and I started P90X last week and so far so good...it's tough, but definitely going to be worth it. We can already tell a different in our energy and eating habits. I am slowly but surely trying to add all the information for P90X workouts (calories, minutes, etc) because they don't seem to be in the database. So keep checking back and good luck with all your workout/being healthy endeavors! :-)

Replies

• iheartralphie
    iheartralphie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I just started as well, tried adding some based on my HRM info, but I am not sure if they made it to the database, or just my personal exercise database...lol. Good luck!!
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I've created them in "my workouts". I had thought that they would be on here, too, because so many people on the site use them, but alas, they aren't. Good luck to you. I've got 11 days to go on P90X. I have to say, I'm a little sick of Tony Horton, but the workouts are good. I add more cardio, though.
  • nukehiker
    nukehiker Posts: 457
    Options
    im on week 3 of P90X, so for my workouts i just added a generic P90X under the cardio category. and just add what ever my HRM says I burned for that workout. hope this helps and best of luck to you and your husband