Foot cramps

Options
These days I am getting sharp cramp on back of my foot during cardio....I try to work through it but sometimes i give up....very annoying...I never use to have them earlier on any idea what would cause these?

Replies

• campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My feet fall asleep and cramp up when I'm on the elliptical. I just work through it, move my feet a little more, wiggle my toes, that sort of thing! Don't give up though! If anything, get off or stop, stretch a little, and get back on it. You can do it!
  • wanetam
    wanetam Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    What kind of shoes are you wearing while you work out? Maybe there is not enough arch support in your shoes.
  • Juliemarino
    Juliemarino Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was always told it was a potassium deficiency. I haven't had any issues since I've changed my diet to include more. :smile:
  • JennTonn1980
    JennTonn1980 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was told last week when I was in a Yoga class and my feet were cramping that I needed more iron and water. I have not looked into that yet but thought I would pass along the advice. Good Luck!:wink:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Shoes! I have one pair that make my feet cramp up every time I wear them. I tried all sorts of cramp solutions until I changed shoes, then like magic it stopped!