Replies

• sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Where are you?:smile:
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Same here - just took a hot show and am putting off leaving the house to go exercise until this afternoon. Brrrrrrr
  • KristenAnn711
    KristenAnn711 Posts: 783
    Options
    Where are you?:smile:

Southern Louisiana! It was 90 yesterday, I feel like I'm back in Michigan haha
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Ah!

Sunny but chilly here in England - looking forward to the summer! Hope you warm up soon :flowerforyou:
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what the weather is doing here. I am in a little cubby with no windows from 8 AM to 8 PM. It could be raining cats and dogs and I would never know it! :laugh:
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Im in Northern IL we had really crappy weather last week someone so far this week. I guess as long as it isnt snow i should be happy
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm in Pittsburgh, it has been raining for about 2 week and the forecast shows rain every day for the next week (except Thursday, it will be cloudy but not raining)
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I'm in Pittsburgh, it has been raining for about 2 week and the forecast shows rain every day for the next week (except Thursday, it will be cloudy but not raining)
    i guess the no rain may be a bonus LOL.... I just want SUNSHINE and 65 and i would be happier than a pig in ****!