Jillian Michaels Fan

rachelhohenbrink
rachelhohenbrink Posts: 179 Member
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Is there anyone out there that used Jillian Michaels workouts to get into shape? Let's be friends!

Replies

• MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,271 Member
    I used 30 Day Shred when I started. Did it for the first 9 weeks of my journey.
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Currently doing 30 Day Shred!! Loving it so far.
  • lkm28
    lkm28 Posts: 17 Member
    i just bought the ripped in 30! i'm so excited to start it!
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    I tried a new spin instructor that was like the time travelling love child of Hitler and Jillian Michaels, NOT a fan!
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    I don't have her workouts yet (I'm broke) but I am a fan of her super hotness!
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    I'm doing 30 day Shred currently (on day 11) and also have done Biggest Loser CardioMax and her Kettlebell DVD. Love her! Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    memememe! love her, she is my favorite! been Shredding it for almost 3 months now, with fabulous results. looking forward to trying some of her other vids!
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    I don't have her workouts yet (I'm broke) but I am a fan of her super hotness!

I agree!!
  • kbeatty1015
    kbeatty1015 Posts: 56 Member
    I did the 30 Day Shred and loved the results. I'm currently doing Six Pack in Six Weeks. I feel like I'm not seeing results as quickly as I did with the first DVD, but I'm happy with the tightness I am feeling in my stomach. She is awesome at what she does, but I do love to hate her....
  • Anolte76
    Anolte76 Posts: 105
    I ordered the Ripped in 30 and the 6 Week 6 Pack...they should arrive in the mail tomorrow. I can't wait to start them Thursday.
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Doing her new dvd, Ripped in 30, now and I love it!
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    I'm on the last few days of the 30 Day Shred... but I'll be doing it again! Probably in conjunction with C25K... I kinda got a girl crush on her. :) lol
  • azfostermom
    azfostermom Posts: 4 Member
    currently working the 30 day shred and loving it for sure :smile:
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    i did the 30 day shred now working on the biggest loser. i love jillan's quote's
  • GetFitNowKrystal
    GetFitNowKrystal Posts: 71 Member
    I'm doing the 30 day shred right now :) I'm on day 6. I love it & I'm glad I started.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    I have her 30 day shred and 6 Week 6 Pack abs. They ROCK!
  • you can get her videos for about $10 at Target! I've got her 30 Day Shred and her Yoga Meltdown. I'd taken a break from both for a while because the 30Day Shred made my knee hurt, and then later (not while doing one of the videos) I got a stress fracture in my foot. Now I'm back at it and did Level 1 today of Yoga. Man! am I weak! Lol! Can't wait to get this weight off! I plan on rotating between our elliptical and one of her videos so I don't get bored and I can get back in shape! Good luck everyone!

p.s. Sadly, myfitnesspal doesn't have a calculator for her videos even though her ads are on the sidebar! But after a *little* research, it looks like if you put in that you did circuit training for 15-20 minutes, it's approximately the same calorie burn as the 30 minutes of Yoga Meltdown level 1. :)
  • shannieboo
    shannieboo Posts: 144 Member
    I just started the 30 day shred and I love it, she will kick your butt!!! Would love to be friends
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    oh I used 30 day shred to help me get to where I am now.. i started a new 30 day round a few days ago.
This discussion has been closed.