Diary Review (anyone able to help?)

Options
2»

Replies

• Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I see lots of people on MFP with diary's like this, you aren't alone. They think they can have what they want, and eat less than the minimum, and look and feel how they want, and it just doesn't work like that most of the time. It's a learning process, if it's too much to change all at once do it gradually. Fruits and vegies definitely will take some time getting use, it does for most of us, but once you change, your body will crave these healthy items far more.
    And a big big thank you to those that replied... The advice is certainly welcomed..

I've been lucky in that my weight has stabilised over the past 20 years - but that's my issue. I've previously seen it as lucky, versus anything else..

My BIGGEST issue is my FOOD.. I know my habits are shocking and seeing it listed on MFP has been the biggest eye opener to me, especially around the Fruit & Veg aspect.. My issue is I don't find Fruit and Veg exciting and this is the problem - I avoid it.. Today's diary - whilst no where near perfect is the start of the improvement..

My theory is to make changes over a period of time and get used to these changes versus trying to do everything at once - have attempted this too many times in the past and not been successful, so thank you again for your advice and comments - all really helpful to me and I'm sure there's more to come in time as I crack this idle hold over me :)

THANKS ALL !!! :flowerforyou: