another good doctor day.

Options
I love it any more when I go and they weigh me. I am not there for my weight, so I don't know why they have to weigh me anymore, but still I get on that scale just the same every time.
Last time (3 weeks ago) I went it was officially 15 pounds I had lost, This time I am now at the 20 pounds lost and with the 1 pound less on my scale NAKED I am officially below 160 and at 159!!!
yeah whooooo!!!!

Theres a party going on right here, lets celebrate!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    I love it any more when I go and they weigh me. I am not there for my weight, so I don't know why they have to weigh me anymore, but still I get on that scale just the same every time.
    Last time (3 weeks ago) I went it was officially 15 pounds I had lost, This time I am now at the 20 pounds lost and with the 1 pound less on my scale NAKED I am officially below 160 and at 159!!!
    yeah whooooo!!!!

Theres a party going on right here, lets celebrate!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    a084.gifa084.gifa084.gifa084.gifa084.gifa084.gifa084.gif
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!:smooched:
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!:flowerforyou:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    *happy dance* way to go!!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Awesome! It is so exciting to see that number go down! Keep up the great work!
  • gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I love it when that happens. I went to the doctor a month ago, and she said, "damn girl!" She is THE best doctor I have ever had. She asked me, "what have you been doing?" and I told her "kicking my own *kitten*!" and then I told her about this site and my workout.

Congrats!! And now I am doing my happy dance with you!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I love that for you!!! Congrats!!! YEY!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Weighing in well on the doctor's scale is a good achievement so well done indeed! When I go I'm always heavier and shorter than I thought. =] Never mind every tape measure on earth, the DOCTOR'S wall says I'm 5'2" not 5'3"... :laugh:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Yiippeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Great Job!
    :drinker:
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Weighing in well on the doctor's scale is a good achievement so well done indeed! When I go I'm always heavier and shorter than I thought. =] Never mind every tape measure on earth, the DOCTOR'S wall says I'm 5'2" not 5'3"... :laugh:

That is funny because when I started going to the doctors regular a couple years ago, they measured me and for my life I was 5'1", and you know all of a sudden I was 5'3". What do you know about that.

Thanks everyone, appreciated it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!