Anybody else?

Options
Hi! My name is Linda. I am now a SAHM. Recently Graduated from Pastry School. I have 2 kids, 1 in 1st Grade and the other is 3. I am hoping this works because I have some extra circumstances that are making weight loss difficult and it can get very disheartening to not see any loss.

I was Hyper-Thyroid last year and did a treatment. Now almost a full year later my thyroid leveled out. The problem is that after this type of treatment people tend to go into Hypo-Thyroidism(which if you don't already know has a tendency to make people gain weight.) I will be getting my levels checked soon so I will know better what to do. But the issue is I was on here before and just kept being hungry so I stopped.

Well now we have this wedding to attend in Mid June and the dress I got that the bride says is perfect makes me look 5months pregnant. I have been working out 5 days a week, heavy on cardio, for over 3 weeks now and watching what I eat and I have seen no loss in weight or inches. So when my husband got back into using this site so did I. This will hopefully help me to REALLY watch what I eat and maybe even help me see a difference.

The thyroid thing is my biggest hurdle and I can see this being VERY difficult. If my levels are fine than I should be seeing loss but instead in that time I have gone up in weight by 5 lbs....which makes me think they are not. I will talk with my doc and get suggestions.

Sorry so wordy, just wanted to be sure you got the story....and maybe understand....anybody else out there in the same boat?