The Firm: Calorie Explosion - Starters or Takers?!

Options
Hey people,

Does anyone want to start the Firm: Calorie Explosion this week? Tomorrow preferably?
Its a "powerhouse cardio circuit workout for fast fat burning results." It claims to show visible results in 10 days.

I need a partner to do this with so we can motivate each other!! We would do the workout about 6 days a week and post our progress results.

Let's do this!!!

Replies

• CoastieGMWife
    Options
    I don't have that dvd, but have others that I've done in the past. They really do work you out well. Good luck!
  • EmmaShorter
    EmmaShorter Posts: 298
    Options
    What is it?
  • SJGirl
    SJGirl Posts: 2
    Options
    Sounds great. Other details?
  • Freshdaisy
    Freshdaisy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    @CoastieGMWife - Thanks! I hope I get good results as well

@kenany and e-briggs - It is a workout dvd by The Firm, targeted at cardio but with some sculpting moves. It has 4 workouts and a warm-up and cool down section. The workouts are i)12 minute kick butt athletic drill ii) 12 minute explosive power moves iii)12 minute cardio kickboxing iv) 12 minute high intensity moves. You can either do all of them in one go or break them up into individual segments. Its has recived many good reviews. I hope I can contribute to those good reviews eventually.
  • EmmaShorter
    EmmaShorter Posts: 298
    Options
    I don't have the DVD but I have just started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I will be on day 3 tomorrow so I will go with that for the time being but all the best with it. Hope you find someone to work out with!
  • Freshdaisy
    Freshdaisy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the Shred! I hope I find someone as well
  • SJGirl
    SJGirl Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I'm going to check it out when June starts. I'm taking a boot camp in May that is a killer--at least it is almost killing me.
  • arlyney
    Options
    I love The Firm and Calorie Explosion, I've gotta say, is their hardest workout yet! It's awesome ;D
    I've been a "Firm Believer" for a really long time, and when I stick to an exercise an healthy eating program, I see great results. Highly recomended!