What's your funniest NSV?

Options
2»

Replies

• Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    One day I jumped into a pair of size 4 pants and bolted off to work with my shirt pulled down over the outside because I was running late and didn't want to deal with a belt. I ended up spending the rest of the day holding my pants up whenever I needed to walk anywhere, lol
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    i love this
  • MommyLumpkin
    MommyLumpkin Posts: 129
    Options
    Mine is that I no longer have to hold my my roll of fat back to shave my who-ha! LOL Horrible I know but it makes me happy!

OMG!! That's so awesome! I was just thinking about that today.

Okay here's mine. My hubby actually asked me to send him a picture via text of me in his fav piece of lingerie. Well, I put it on, and it was too big! He did enjoy the pics I sent though. LOL He's never asked for anything like that before. hehe
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    With the baggy panties and baggy pants are coming wedgies from them being so sloppy - when I stand up my butt crack sucks the loose material in...LOL!

I have this, too!!!! So annoying! Time to go chonie shopping!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    What is the NSV you would never want to admit to anyone but a bunch of anonymous strangers on line?

Mine is that I no longer have to hold my my roll of fat back to shave my who-ha! LOL Horrible I know but it makes me happy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Omg that is awesome! That's a great NSV :happy:

My most embarassing NSV is that now, when I take a shower with the bf, I don't have to worry about knocking over shampoo and body wash with my butt when I manuver around him to use the shower head. Teehee :laugh:
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I keep accidently mooning people because my pants are getting baggy and they slip down. I don't notice it but then I stand up or bend over and Oh hey! There's my butt! :laugh:
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I keep accidently mooning people because my pants are getting baggy and they slip down. I don't notice it but then I stand up or bend over and Oh hey! There's my butt! :laugh:

This happened to me last night and my boyfriend thought it would be funny to shout just say no to crack
  • spackham
    spackham Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    This is the best. I can't think of anything more embarrassing to me than being fat cause I was embarrassed to even bend over to stretch on my treadmill at the gym and embarrassed that I was winded just walking fast. Nothing about a NSV is embarrassing to me. I love them all. I love that my boobies are not busting out the buttons on my shirts cause THAT was embarrassing.
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    This is the best. I can't think of anything more embarrassing to me than being fat cause I was embarrassed to even bend over to stretch on my treadmill at the gym and embarrassed that I was winded just walking fast. Nothing about a NSV is embarrassing to me. I love them all. I love that my boobies are not busting out the buttons on my shirts cause THAT was embarrassing.

I agree- although some NSV's can be silly or slightly embarrassing, I still love them all :happy:
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    1.Ok I hve sevreal and one is yes I don't have to raise my fat stomache up to shave my wo who
    2. My hubby had to help me off the couch at night when it's time to go to work. That gun belt and extra 61 pounds of fats boy was that heavy.
    3. The I use to wear means uniforms becasue I could not fit the women uniforms. (SIze 44)
    4. when I lost weight the guy would grab my pants along with my gun belt and pull me around.
    5. My nick name at work is BABY D (the movie friday), beacuse I had bought pouches to put on my gun belt to hide snacks. I still hide snack but only healhty one (almonds, fiber one bars, and etc).

YEAH I KNOW THAT FUNNY AS SHI......
  • PNWriter
    PNWriter Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I don't to hold my breath to tie my shoes :)
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    My Medium gym bottoms almost fell down during combat, motioned by to buy small !
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    mine... was running the other day and out of habit, i reached down to pull my shorts down from between my legs. when i hit where i would normally pull, they werent there! yay for no more chafing! (sp)
  • JPRobocker
    JPRobocker Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Bump. I don't have any as funny as your guys' but I do look forward to reading them :).
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    My thighs don't touch anymore. And my underwear is all baggy(along with lots of you). Oh and I have some breathable workout shirts and they aren't spandex, but used to be tight like that, now they are loose. I used to make fun of people that were so skinny they couldn't fill out spandex clothing.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    The guy on the step mill behind me today almost got a glance of my butt crack! LOL My spandex workout pants just kept sliding their way down and I just kept pulling them up. I didn't want to stop to pull them up and was almost tripping over my own feet trying to keep going and yank them up at the same time (I was going really fast). I musta been a funny sight to see :)
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I like that my stomach no longer sits on my thighs when I'm going to the toilet.
    I like that when I stand up and look towards the floor, I can actually see the floor, there is nothing in the way (i.e. stomach). The first time I noticed this I had to look down a few times before I realised what was different.

GG
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!