I think I have a problem...

Options
2»

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    How's the owie?

Hey der!!! I am currently icing my owie...Leg up, resting. I didn't go to water aerobics today, nor swimming laps, no biking, no running, no walking except for the grocery store and lunch with friends. I even relinquished my mowing job so I could rest. It is so amazing how hard it is to take a day off from working out now. I used to cringe when I had to go workout! CRAZY! :tongue:

So.........I'm sitting again and reading the boards tonight now that I have finished my papers and filing items. :yawn:

Good! Now you're using your head!

Keep up that routine, stay out of Fay, and see how you feel in a couple of days. At least that way, if you do need to go to the Doc, you can tell them "but I've tried that and it didn't work!" thumbsup4kk.gif
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Be safe!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    How's your hurricane going? Is it a hurricane now or still TS?
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    good luck and try to stay dry. wind wasnt that bad but it dumped alot, alot alot, of rain. prayers are with you.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    My internet has been out all day...so I wrote all of mine down like I used to do before MFP lol! :laugh:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I hear Fay is still just a tropical storm, and sending tons of water our way...Hummm!

Great idea to write everything down right tonight since I have the weekend food planned. Where is my MFP head??? Thank you!

Thanks for the heads up about the weather my fellow Floridians! I can handle rain, maybe take some photos too. During our last storm we pulled out the knee boards and went surfing in the side yard. :laugh:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    omg pl, i hope that you and your family stay safe!! and also, yes, i do think that you could make it just fine without mfp for a few days, as hard as it might be lol and also, could i put in an order for a tupperware container too please? i'm with margie, we could really use some. . . wait, we could all take a road trip and bring tupperware containers and bring it back to our on houses! any other mfp'ers up for a road trip!!?!? seriously though, be careful!:flowerforyou:

Yes, and I'll count the calories and weigh the rain for you first! :laugh: