TLT- August 22 TGIF

Options
Ahh nothing like a good night sleep and some preplanning to get my head on straight.

I realize that some of the problems i have been having are because my life is out of balance. I have moved to a new place with few friends- a new boyfriend that I literally spend all my time with and little time for ME and making girl friends. So that is part of my plan this next week- to reach out to some new friends that I have not hung out with at all.

I have started really planning my meals now which I think is really helpful for me. I know what I am going to eat takes the last minute hungry grocery store runs out of the mix and for me that is a lifesaver.
I am going to work on planning my weekend meals as well.
My calories I am aiming to keep at 1400-1500.

Today- kickboxing class (new for me!) at the gym after work.
Sat- weights and cardio-
Sun- cardio and yoga
MONDAY- weigh IN

How is everyone doing????

Replies

• mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    Ahh nothing like a good night sleep and some preplanning to get my head on straight.

I realize that some of the problems i have been having are because my life is out of balance. I have moved to a new place with few friends- a new boyfriend that I literally spend all my time with and little time for ME and making girl friends. So that is part of my plan this next week- to reach out to some new friends that I have not hung out with at all.

I have started really planning my meals now which I think is really helpful for me. I know what I am going to eat takes the last minute hungry grocery store runs out of the mix and for me that is a lifesaver.
    I am going to work on planning my weekend meals as well.
    My calories I am aiming to keep at 1400-1500.

Today- kickboxing class (new for me!) at the gym after work.
    Sat- weights and cardio-
    Sun- cardio and yoga
    MONDAY- weigh IN

How is everyone doing????
  • jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    Options
    sound like your doing good. My friend says failure to plan is a plan of failure.
    One of thoughts old greek guy say friendship is the most important thing in life.
    I was a little discouraged on Tus, but bounced back I cut back on weight lifting for legs and just did some light upper body stuff. I ran 3mile on wed and thur.
    Today I'm swimming 30 min
    Tomorrow i won't be loging in I have watch on the gate so I'mm be outside and on my feet for 12 hours
    yoga sound cool I have not take a class in like a year.
  • ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    I love cardio kickboxing. Class was really good on Wednesday night.

I skipped spinning this morning.:grumble: I was up too late studying (First CPA exam next Thursday!). I only work until noon today, so I am going to go for a run around 2 pm.

It won't be a challenging weekend calorie wise as I am not leaving my apartment :-\
  • paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm. Not seeing any change on the weight.

I keep to my calories and eat my exercise calories.

I'm wondering if I'm overestimating my exercise........

But through it all I understand that consistency is the thing, day in, day out.
  • GB_Packer_Princess
    Options
    I’ve taken kick boxing twice this week, Monday and Wednesday (love it), and yesterday I had my resistance weight training class. I’ve had a day or two this week when I was about 100-200 calories over, but its okay. I need to start planning out my meals for the week, but I need to find the time to do it. Today is my day off from the gym, good thing because I’m extremely sore. Going to miss the gym tomorrow too because I’m going to a preseason football game. I’m packing my own lunch so that way I wont give in to allll the greasy food..probably tuna on whole wheat. The only thing that’s going to be a killer is the beer :drinker:

13626.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mamakitty
    mamakitty Posts: 249
    Options
    Happy Friday all. I had a good mornig workout. 60 minutes of interval training. I plan to do strenth training tomorrow, but I might have to work so who knows.
    Wish me luck, I have my 10 year high school reunion on Saturday night. Anyone have any advice on what to wear, or more importantly what not to wear?
    Feeling better today about my diet. I am just trying to sort things out. Amount of cals, carbs and sugar to have.
    Have a great weekend.
    MK
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    okay so I just noticed we have a new thread everyday lol. Well yesterday I forgot to log a thin slice of french bread i had with 60 cals of shedds spread on it. Dang. That means I probably went over by about less than 100 cals. I dont think that will throw me off track though. I am really encouraged because my body is really reacting quickly to my diet change. I have lost almost all my goal weight very quickly and have lost consistently I weigh about 2 oz less every morning than I did the day before. I hope its going as easily for all the rest of you. I did spend the first week of MFP with a headache due to caffiene withdrawl I went from about 6 diet sodas a day to a quart of crystal light a day. My complexion has dramatically changed. My arms dont look so huge in pics, and I wore a two piece bathing suit this summer for the first time in three years. WE are all so close to our goals we can taste it (all puns intended) so lets all give it our all and remember how it used to feel when we were heavier and let that be our motivation to finish what we have started. Much love, Krys
  • krystalmoore1986
    Options
    oh and for someone who does not do any weight lifting but I do ride my bike for about 60 mins a day with my 30 lb son on the attached bike seat should I stick with the preset carb/fat/protien ratio?
  • krystalmoore1986
    Options
    Daily net calorie goal: 1,440
    + calories burned: 0
    - calories consumed: 1,373
    Calories remaining: 67
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I didn't realize there was a daily posting either.. geesh sorry!!
    I am seeing results not on the scale but things are getting toned!! Liking that so stay positive and have a happy day.