So angry .

Options
2»

Replies

• EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Yesterday and today I have eaten terribly. I almost feel as if my cravings are really getting to me!!!!! I will wake up and eat a very good breakfast and lunch, but then around 2:00 I start thinking about french vanillas, poutines or just a pack of smarties!!!!

I dont wanna lose motivation or stop losing weight.
    I need help, Im scared and angry with myself.

I was looking at your food diary. You seem to eat a lot of empty calories, cold cereals and high calorie beverages. You have enough calories (1500 per day), EAT ALL of them, but try more nutrient dense foods even add 100 more calories but WHAT you eat is very important. You eat low calories but NOT very well.
  • Shamrock40
    Shamrock40 Posts: 264
    Options
    I have the same problem some days. My bad time is about an hour or two before my dinner. If I don't keep myself occupied, I will do a lot of damage in 20 minutes (case in point, I just ate a pop tart and handful of mini-reese's cups - 300 calories in about 15 minutes.) Yes, I will still come in under my calories, but not great food choices. Some days are better than others and I'm not tempted at all, or I'm busy and don't think about it. But some days I just get bored and I eat. I get mad at myself, too, but remember, tomorrow is a new day and a chance for a fresh start. You can do it, too. Just try to make sure you're paying attention and not mindlessly putting stuff in your mouth. Try to get outside for some fresh air or do something to keep your hands busy so they're not reaching for something. Try to break the cycle.

Good luck!
  • unhinge
    unhinge Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Yesterday and today I have eaten terribly. I almost feel as if my cravings are really getting to me!!!!! I will wake up and eat a very good breakfast and lunch, but then around 2:00 I start thinking about french vanillas, poutines or just a pack of smarties!!!!

I dont wanna lose motivation or stop losing weight.
    I need help, Im scared and angry with myself.

I was looking at your food diary. You seem to eat a lot of empty calories, cold cereals and high calorie beverages. You have enough calories (1500 per day), EAT ALL of them, but try more nutrient dense foods even add 100 more calories but WHAT you eat is very important. You eat low calories but NOT very well.

I agree with the statement about empty calories. Don't be hard on yourself it is a learning experience for all of us. Find out what works for you and your body. I need to have protein every few hours or my body starts craving carbs and sugar. I like to keep ground peanuts and raw almonds around for emergencies.