A losing streak to brag about

Options
daddyratty
daddyratty Posts: 305 Member
It just dawned on me a day or two ago that I have an 11-week losing streak on the scale. There have been a couple weeks where I didn't think I would actually lose, but it's been at least 1 pound for the 11 full weeks I've been on MFP. This Thursday will mark the end of the 12th week. And again I am not so sure I'll be down.

How long is your losing streak?

Replies

• Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Since 1/17! The only exception was one week, but I weighed in the day before my cycle, so I believe it was all water weight, and the next week I love like 4.5 pounds!
  • melt57
    melt57 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Well done! Its nice to see that commitment pay off :)
  • SaraTonin
    SaraTonin Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Congrats on such a long streak!!! That's great!
  • lots_to_lose
    Options
    I've lost for 10 weeks in a row. A couple were less than a pound (Easter being one of them.) As long as the scale is moving down, I'm happy.
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Definitely worth bragging about ... Congratulations!
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I've only come back to MFP since the beginning of april... but i've lost the whole time :) I hope it keeps up....
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    congrats, that definitely is something to brag about, my losing streak is steady . . . but not as impressive as yours!
  • slainger
    slainger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Good job! I've lost every week since joining MFP on 2/17/11! Even lost 4 pounds when I traveled across the country for a week's vacation!
  • twinwolf
    twinwolf Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    That is excellent buddy! Not sure how long mine is but I'm pretty sure it's not 11 weeks!
  • twinwolf
    twinwolf Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    That is excellent buddy! Not sure how long mine is but I'm pretty sure it's not 11 weeks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!