Before & Now

Options
FitRodr
FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
I've struggled w/ my weight since I had my kids. Back & forth, back & forth. Tried this & that, this & that. MFP is sooo working for me. Support, accountability (to myself) & visual reminders of what I'm putting in my body.

If you are new here - DON'T GIVE UP - Commit to logging everyday no matter what you eat - Live in the present not the past. Well except if you want to share your success

At 244 I was depressed, sad & out of control of my life. At 177 I am healthier, stronger & am the only one who can control my happiness. 10 lbs to go - I've got this! Thanks to noodle for loving me thru the worst of it.

2nspfgk.jpg

20h09ec.jpg

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Nice work...You look amazing..Thats right you can never give up and logging, exercising and w/good supportive friends here is the key...
  • effthisdiet
    Options
    You look incredible! Congratulations on all your progress! ♥
  • FitRodr
    Options
    In the now pic are my MFP friends my daughter (-8 lbs) & my sis-n-law (-56)
  • DeadlyDame13
    DeadlyDame13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    You look stunning.. congratulations on such a wonderful job... very motivating... thank you for sharing
  • swissmardi
    swissmardi Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting!!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    what an inspiration! you look fabulous:happy:
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    wow. awesome. thanks for sharing!! you look great!!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!! I looked at before, scrolled down, and then had to scroll up to make sure of who I was looking at! You look younger, fitter, and happier - way to go!!!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Stunning! You look great :flowerforyou:
  • FitRodr
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am glowing! :o)
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I did the same scroll up scroll down thing, lol. How great that you are scooping ice cream in teh first one??? you look too great!
  • MissSjolin
    MissSjolin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!