I consider this a NSV!!!

Options
Ladydi1982
Ladydi1982 Posts: 218 Member
I love this! Having to wait longer to eat my lunch today was pretty annoying, especially since my stomach started to growl and I immediately wanted to run to the burger joint next door and order their biggest juiciest burger and crispy fries:grumble: ... But, I told myself that I brought a great lunch and just to wait a little longer.

So I was able to eat about a half hour later and had my serving of brown rice, steamed broccoli and hard boiled egg.:happy: That was over 2 hours ago and I'm still satisfied! And to top it off, just thinking about that burger and fries I wanted to gorge makes me feel greasy, lol... I think I can consider that a small NSV, right?

Replies

• elephantmeg
    elephantmeg Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    absolutely!
  • AnneMK5
    AnneMK5 Posts: 110
    Options
    That is definitely a NSV!! Way to go!
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY! Way to stick to your plan and keep your best interests in mind ... And on top of it all, you were actually satisfied and not angry with yourself for giving in to the temptations!
    Pat yourself on the back and keep up the good work!
    ~Namaste
  • Jaessa
    Jaessa Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I think this is a BIG NSV!!!!! Way to go!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! :)
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Yes you can! Great job! Any time you make the right choice to eat healthy over nasty, you make a huge victory! Amazing job!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    ok what is nsv???
  • 000angie000
    000angie000 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    For sure!! Way to go!
  • Ladydi1982
    Options
    ok what is nsv???

It is a "Non Scale Victory"

I just learned what it meant today, too :flowerforyou:
  • Ladydi1982
    Options
    Yes you can! Great job! Any time you make the right choice to eat healthy over nasty, you make a huge victory! Amazing job!

Thanks, Sossy! I'm just waiting to be able to take a bikini pic like you!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!