August Alliance '08 - day 22

Options
alf1163
alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
It is weigh in day and I reached my original goal, 130lbs!!!! :drinker: :drinker: Making good nutritional choices really pays off!!!!! It has not been easy but it can be done when the will is there. I am not sure if I can reach my new goal of 125 but if I can stay at 130 I would be thrilled with that!!! I feel great, I look great so I am happy!!! The month is not over yet so I am going to continue with my challenge, no alcohol, no processed foods, sweets, etc until the end of the month. Now I need to come up with a new challenge for Sep!!! :laugh: Little challenges here and there keep me motivated!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• alf1163
    Options
    It is weigh in day and I reached my original goal, 130lbs!!!! :drinker: :drinker: Making good nutritional choices really pays off!!!!! It has not been easy but it can be done when the will is there. I am not sure if I can reach my new goal of 125 but if I can stay at 130 I would be thrilled with that!!! I feel great, I look great so I am happy!!! The month is not over yet so I am going to continue with my challenge, no alcohol, no processed foods, sweets, etc until the end of the month. Now I need to come up with a new challenge for Sep!!! :laugh: Little challenges here and there keep me motivated!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!

I can't say I reached my goal by any means. But! Things are moving forward!

First of all, I'm not having three rum and diet cokes every evening. I have one vodka tonic and I'm happy! As for the food, I went to the store last night and stocked up on whole grains and fruits and veggies. I'm taking it one day at a time and really paying attention to myself and my needs.

As of this morning, I'm down two pounds from last week and another 1/2 inch off the waist!

Last week: 182
    Today: 180
    last week: 34.5 waist
    Today: 34

That's pretty dang sweet if you ask me!!

So whatcha think, Hot G-ma? Go at it for September? See some more weight loss/progress in the right direction??

:drinker: Happy Friday!!
  • alf1163
    Options
    That is great girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Keep up the good work!!! :drinker: 3 rum and cokes a day??? You are kidding right?? :laugh: :laugh: That is my favorite drink, Bacardi with diet coke. I have not had one in a while now...before my challenge I was just having some wine here and there. Alcohol can really mess up with your weight loss goals. But hey, like Tamtastic said, take it one day at a time, small changes...if you want to extend the challenge for Sep let's do it!!! I am glad you are still with me. It looks we are the only ones that need a nutritional challenge :laugh: :laugh: :wink: yeah right!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Three a day. and they weren't tiny either. :noway: I think it was the sugar that made them go down so fast. Vodka and diet tonic takes a lot longer to get through. It helps that I have to kittens running around getting into everything! Keeps me distracted.

I will see you Friday, madam!
    :flowerforyou: