Hi, newbie here!!

Options
Hello :)
I have finally realised that I can not keep blaming my wobbly belly on "baby weight" as my son is 10 months next week!! So the diet begins,..... I have started the "Insanity" dvds though I went to Zumba tonight & by the time I actually managed to get the kids to bed there was not really the time for todays dvd so I feel like I have cheated a bit already!!
My daughter (who's 2 1/2) took my "before" photos yesterday for me & I'm going to try to do them every 2 weeks to check my progress!
Fingers crossed I can stick with it this time!!
xx

Replies

• go_do57
    go_do57 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too! if you need some support I'd love to help :)
    I 've got even less excuse! Never had children but still blubby!
  • MarieFarmer
    Options
    Sounds like you are doing a good job and I don't think you cheated at all! I hear Zumba is pretty rough, but rewarding! Keep up the good work! :)
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! If you guys would like more support, feel free to add me! Good luck on your journey!
  • Beefyg
    Beefyg Posts: 27
    Options
    It is a great idea to take pics of yourself every two weeks. I have been trying to avoid the camera for a few years it seems. Just this past weekend I graduated with my Masters degree and had several pictures taken. I can see a small difference in my appearance and THAT ROCKS!!! You go girl!