The Impossible 10

Options
Wynnie
Wynnie Posts: 225 Member
Pounds that is.

I made the mistake several years ago of using the Depo Provera shot. Before I started I had been 127 pounds my whole adult life. After a year on Depo I was 160 and had to quit.

Years after that, I have never been able to get below 140 for any lengthy time. My goal is to make it that last 10 back to 130 if I can. Actually, the real goal is health, happy lifestyle, and fitness, not just a number.

My friend told me about this site. I really like the food diary and being able to track everything in columns.

Good luck to all on their goals. Glad I found you!

Replies

• Wynnie
    Wynnie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Pounds that is.

I made the mistake several years ago of using the Depo Provera shot. Before I started I had been 127 pounds my whole adult life. After a year on Depo I was 160 and had to quit.

Years after that, I have never been able to get below 140 for any lengthy time. My goal is to make it that last 10 back to 130 if I can. Actually, the real goal is health, happy lifestyle, and fitness, not just a number.

My friend told me about this site. I really like the food diary and being able to track everything in columns.

Good luck to all on their goals. Glad I found you!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Lj!:flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • chanters
    Options
    Hey there,
    I can relate to the DP shot. I tried it about 5 years ago, then gained 15lbs (5lbs with every shot). It took me a year to get back to "normal" and I've had a hard time getting back to a healthy weight.

Good luck!

Chantz